Recipe by Dib's
Here's a twist on Bloody Mary's. Being a huge fan of cilantro I think these are better!
- 1 lb ripe yellow tomatoes
- 4 teaspoons minced ginger
- 4 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 8 tablespoons tequila
- 4 tablespoons cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cored and chopped tomatoes in a blender and pulse to smooth.
- Add the ginger, lime juice and ice and blend again.
- Add the tequila and cilantro, pulse twice.
- If you puree your going to have green mary's!
- Prepare glasses by running a lime wedge around rims, invert into salt, tap, place upright and pour away.