Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
easy and tasty
Make and share this Blond Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Butter sides and bottom of a heavy saucepot and combine the sugar, milk, cream, syrup, salt.
- Cook over medium heat stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Now do not stir anymore.
- Place on the candy thermometer to side of pan.
- Cook until temp.
- 238 degrees.
- Remove from heat.
- Let cool until lukewarm.
- Add in the butter and vanilla.
- Beat well just until it begins to thicken and JUST starts to loose some gloss.
- Add cherries, and pour into a lightly buttered 9 x 7 inch pan.
- Score while warm.