Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 8 eggs
- 1 kg baby chat potato, halved
- 6 sausages or 6 chorizo sausage, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1⁄2 cup kraft* classic mayonnaise, blended with some milk to thin
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Bring eggs to boil in a small saucepan of water. Cook 7-9 minutes to hardboil to your liking. Cool in cold water, then peel and cut into quarters.
- Boil or steam potatoes until tender.
- Cook sausages on a BBQ or in a preheated pan for 6-8 minutes until cooked. Slice.
- Toss together the cooked potatoes, sausages, eggs and parsley. Combine the mayonnaise and milk then drizzle over the salad. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Not just for the blokes in my opinion-this was good. I made a 1/4 of the recipe and used just enough milk in my whole egg mayo to thin it a little, then omitted the extra milk. I used about 50g chorizo sausage which was enough for us.