- 8 eggs
- 1 kg baby chat potato, halved
- 6 sausages or 6 chorizo sausage, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1⁄2 cup kraft* classic mayonnaise, blended with some milk to thin
- 1⁄2 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring eggs to boil in a small saucepan of water. Cook 7-9 minutes to hardboil to your liking. Cool in cold water, then peel and cut into quarters.
- Boil or steam potatoes until tender.
- Cook sausages on a BBQ or in a preheated pan for 6-8 minutes until cooked. Slice.
- Toss together the cooked potatoes, sausages, eggs and parsley. Combine the mayonnaise and milk then drizzle over the salad. Serve warm or at room temperature.