Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
These will be your favorites too! Originally on the inside flap of Baker's chocolate, I've made these over and over. Here's the best, leave the rest, and try these yummy treats.
- 8 unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1 1⁄2 cups butter or 1 1⁄2 cups margarine
- 6 eggs (beaten)
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Melt chocolate and butter or margarine over hot water or in a microwave on Medium 4 minutes; cool.
- Beat eggs until lemon colored.
- Gradually add sugar, beating until thick, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in chocolate mixture.
- Fold in flour, vanilla and nuts.
- Pour into 2, well greased and floured 8" square pans.
- Arrange marshmallows over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- Do not overbake.
- These should be very moist in the center.
- Freezes well.
- For one pan, cut recipe in half.