Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This dish will really surprise you. Its hearty and delicious. Its one of my personal favorites. Goes great with cornbread or biscuits. Rolls would work too. :)
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cups onions, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1⁄2 cup catsup
- 1 (16 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (17 ounce) can lima beans, drained
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can wax beans, drained
- 1 (15 -16 ounce) can chili beans, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans, undrained
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- In a large Dutch oven, brown beef over medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- Add onion and celery; cook until tender.
- Stir in soup, tomato paste, and catsup; simmer 15-20 minutes
- Spoon into a large kettle or roaster.
- Add all remaining ingredients; stir well.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350F for 1 hours.