Recipe by Izzy Knight
Best crepe I've ever tasted. I got the recipe from an old ad. I promise you'll lick the plate clean!
- 105 g cake flour, sifted
- 1 large egg
- 150 ml milk
- 150 ml water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 250 g cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- assorted berries
Directions See How It's Made
- To make crêpes: Mix all ingredients together and blend until smooth.
- Leave in fridge for 1 hour before cooking.
- Fry spoonfuls at a time in butter or oil, spreading mixture thinly over the frying pan.
- Fry both sides until golden brown (makes approx. 8).
- To make the filling: Mix all the ingredients and spread over the crêpes.
- Fold into fan shapes or roll up.
- Top with berries and syrup.