Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Best crepe I've ever tasted. I got the recipe from an old ad. I promise you'll lick the plate clean!
- To make crêpes: Mix all ingredients together and blend until smooth.
- Leave in fridge for 1 hour before cooking.
- Fry spoonfuls at a time in butter or oil, spreading mixture thinly over the frying pan.
- Fry both sides until golden brown (makes approx. 8).
- To make the filling: Mix all the ingredients and spread over the crêpes.
- Fold into fan shapes or roll up.
- Top with berries and syrup.