Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Awesome Italian recipe that will leave your family wanting more and more!
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup red wine or 1 cup white wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- ribboned parsley
- ribboned basil
- Sautee onions in oil until soft, add garlic and carrot and cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink.
- Add diced tomatoes, paste and white wine, herbs and seasonings, sugar and salt simmer for 30 mins, stirring occaisonally.
- Add milk little by little until desired consistency.
- Finally, stir in cheese and serve with favorite pasta.