Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Awesome Italian recipe that will leave your family wanting more and more!
Make and share this Bliss's Bolognese recipe from Food.com.
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup red wine or 1 cup white wine
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- ribboned parsley
- ribboned basil
- Sautee onions in oil until soft, add garlic and carrot and cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink.
- Add diced tomatoes, paste and white wine, herbs and seasonings, sugar and salt simmer for 30 mins, stirring occaisonally.
- Add milk little by little until desired consistency.
- Finally, stir in cheese and serve with favorite pasta.