Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
I just had to share this recipe, so quick and easy to prepare. My kids love them as an alternative to chips sometimes.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- salt and pepper
- 1 egg
- chives, chopped finely
- Mix all the above ingredients together.
- Drop tablespoons into hot oil.
- When golden, remove from fat and drain on absorbent paper. Enjoy.
Excellent! Used to have a recipe like this, but lost it! Very simple & tasty. Only change I made was to add garlic salt instead of regular. They were very tasty. Thanks