A beautiful, no work recipe for grape muffin. I use this recipe for other muffins as well. Just remember that if the fruit has high water content, put it on a saucepan and evaporate about 80% of the juice. It enhances the taste gr(ape)ly...
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a saucepan, heat the grapes on medium flame till most of their juice gets evaporated.
- Meanwhile, mix all the dry ingredients separately in a bowl and mix the other ingredients in a different bowl.
- Slowly, add the liquid mixture into the dry ingredients so that no lumps are formed.
- Remove the grapes from the heat and gently fold them into the batter.
- Butter the muffin baking sheet and transfer the batter into the muffin cups. Make sure that you fill them only 3/4 of the way so that when they rise, they don't fall out.
- Bake for 25 minutes to 30 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- Cool for ten minutes before taking them out of the oven.
- Remove from cups and enjoy!
Very nice muffin recipe! A first for me, never had grapes in a muffin before, but they were really good. The texture of the muffin was nice too. Thanks for sharing the recipe!