Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
Made by my mother a few times and by me for my older daughter's Bat Mitzvah and for BostonFest 2014
Make and share this Blintzes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine batter ingredients and mix well in a blender or with an immersion blender.
- Use a pastry brush to grease frying pan and repeat before making each blintz wrapper.
- Use 2 serving spoons of batter and swirl in pan so it spreads evenly.
- Remove upside down on wax paper or large plate when top is dry, not brown.
- Combine all filling ingredients.
- Spoon a bit of filling into the center of each blintz wrapper. Enclose by folding up the bottom, then each of the sides and then the top, down. Turn over to put the exposed end on the bottom.
- Optional: Wrap each blintz in freezer, waxed or parchment paper. Then freeze.
- Saute blintzes is a bit of butter until warmed through and lightly browned.