Recipe by Adie
This is a staple for brunch in our house. It is easy to make the night before and just pop in the oven. Instead of using all cheese blintzes, I like to alternate 6 cheese and 6 blueberry in the pan.
Top Review by chia
i chose this recipe for pac '08, and made it for our break fast after yom kippur. i thought it was good, but i was unclear about the directions- i wound up adding the melted butter to the rest of the ingredients and that did make it a bit greasy. i had sprayed the pan and the blintzes with pam, so maybe i should have omitted the butter. anyway, i took your advice and served it with sour cream and preserves, very good.
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 12 frozen cheese blintzes
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
- roll frozen blintzes in butter and place side by side. There will be room between each blintz.
- Blend all ingredients and pour over blintzes.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 45 minutes or until set, puffed and golden on top. Serve immediately.
- Serve with sour cream and preserves.