This is a staple for brunch in our house. It is easy to make the night before and just pop in the oven. Instead of using all cheese blintzes, I like to alternate 6 cheese and 6 blueberry in the pan.
- Melt butter in a 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
- roll frozen blintzes in butter and place side by side. There will be room between each blintz.
- Blend all ingredients and pour over blintzes.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 45 minutes or until set, puffed and golden on top. Serve immediately.
- Serve with sour cream and preserves.