1 hr 30 mins
Chef #367022 homebody's Note:
An unusual Christmas morning casserole. If you love cheese this is the recipe for you. Serve it with a selection of several jams, sour cream or flavored syrups. You can put it together the night before and slid into the oven before you start opening presents.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Butter a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- 3In blender or large bowl, mix butter, sugar, eggs, sour cream, orange juice, flour and baking powder until well blended.
- 4Pour 1/2 the batter in the dish.
- 5To prepare filling mix the cream cheese, cottage cheese, egg yolks, sugar and vanilla till well blended.
- 6pour this filling on top of the baking pan mixture.
- 7Pour remaining batter on top.
- 8* Unbaked souffle may be covered & refrigerated overnight up to this point.
- 9Before baking, bring to room temperature.
- 10Bake for 50-60 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blintz Souffle
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.3
- Calories from Fat 339
- Total Fat 37.7 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 294.3 mg
- Sodium 545.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 17.1 g