Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe was given to me by a friend. It is one of the dishes I serve when I make the Break-fast meal. Servings are approximate. With all the food that is served at this meal, it could easily serve 24, I'm sure.
- 2 (13 ounce) packagesof frozen blintzes (6 blintzes per pkg)
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄8 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 -2 tablespoon orange juice
- Melt butter in 9x13 casserole.
- Put the 12 blintzes in the buttered casserole to cover bottom.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour over the blintzes.
- Bake at 350* for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
My mother used to add cornflake crumbs on the top -- SOOO delicious!
I make this for every brunch I have. My friends and family love it, and it is sooo easy. I mix blintz flavors so every bite is a surprise.
thank you so much for posting this recipe. i love it but lost the recipe and never actually looked for it. it will be at my break fast meal this year thanks to you. i make without the o.j. and it is luscious!!