1 hr 5 mins
yummy for brunch or dessert
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine (room temp.)
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Grease a 9X13 pan.
- 3Mix the first five ingredients well.
- 4In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- 5Add eggs one at a time beating well.
- 6Add flour and baking powder.
- 7Mix in sour cream and yogurt and add orange juice.
- 8Pour 1/2 of batter into prepared casserole dish, layer in filling and then top with remaining batter.
- 9Bake 45-50 minutes until lightly browned.
- 10In small saucepan, combine caramels and water.
- 11Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth and well blended.
- 12Stir in pecans; cool until thickened slightly.
- 13Slice into squares and serve with caramel nut sauce on the side.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blintz brunch casserole
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.0
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 196.1 mg
- Sodium 276.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: