Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are from our local/state paper and just look and sound so decadentaly delicious. Times are estimated.
- 1⁄3 cup self-raising flour
- 1 egg (whisked)
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 bunch chives (chopped)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 1 lobster (tail meat separated and sliced)
- 1 avocado (finely diced)
- 2 tablespoons lime juice (mix into diced avocado)
- 1⁄4 bunch dill (chopped)
- lemon wedge (to serve optional)
- Whisk together the flour and egg in a medium bowl and gradually add the milk and then add then the chives and stir to combine and season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly grease a large non-stick pan and place over medium heat.
- Spoon five tablespoonful quantities of mixture into the pan, allowing room for spreading and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until golden underneath and bubbles appear on the surface and then turn and cook for a further 30 seconds or until golden underneath and transfer to a plate and repeat with remaining batter in 3 more batches.
- Place the blinis on a serving platter and smear a dollop of sour cream and top each with a slice of lobster then the avocado that have been mixed with the lime juice.
- Top the each with a sprig of dill and serve with lemon, if desired.