Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These Russian pancakes have been popular since the 19th century. Fragrant, just fried aromas will excite the appetite of anyone.
- Put ground poppy seeds and raisins in hot milk and heat until dense, add sugar and cool down.
- Combine the mixture with tvorog and 2 egg yolks (Reserve the whites).
- Sift flour in a bowl, add milk and salt. Stir in 1 whole egg and the 2 reserved egg whites and knead dough.
- Preheat a crepe pan and add a small amount of butter. Pour enough batter into the pan to make a thin pancake, but fry only on one side.
- Put a pancake, fried side down on a plate, spread the filling and roll into a log. Put all the rolls on a baking sheet, brush with butter and bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with milk or juice.