Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
This sandwich is a perfect blend of savory, pungent, and spicy flavors. A great way to change up any lunch or dinner!
- 2 slices multigrain bread
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise (chipotle)
- 1 -2 slice provolone cheese (picante)
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 slices roast beef
- 1⁄8 cup red onion, diced
- nonstick cooking spray
- Saute diced red onion until soft.
- Set a waffle iron to high until some smoke appears.
- While waiting for waffle iron to heat up, assemble sandwich, starting with the mayonnaise and then adding the next four ingredients.
- Once waffle iron starts to smoke, turn heat down to medium heat and spray with non-stick spray.
- Cook sandwich in waffle iron for 3-4 minutes.