Recipe by twostep
Great, quick, pasta salad with chicken.
Top Review by BrendaGNGa
The basic idea here was good but it was on the bland and dry side. I added fresh basil and chopped tomatoes along with extra blue cheese dressing. I think some chopped green onions would be nice, too. But we enjoyed it for dinner.
- 1 lb pasta (I like ditallini)
- 1 lb chicken
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese