Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great, quick, pasta salad with chicken.
- 1 lb pasta (I like ditallini)
- 1 lb chicken
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄4 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta per box directions, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Cut chicken in 1/2" cubes and cook in olive oil with herbs and garlic powder.
- Let chicken cool then combine all ingredients.
- Serve chilled.
The basic idea here was good but it was on the bland and dry side. I added fresh basil and chopped tomatoes along with extra blue cheese dressing. I think some chopped green onions would be nice, too. But we enjoyed it for dinner.