Recipe by Miss Annie
A terrific appetizer or party dish. This is so good. I got this great recipe from Robert's Creekside Cafe in Sedona, AZ. Prep time includes letting the dough rise for 45 minutes.
- 19 ounces pre-made pizza dough
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 ounces blue cheese
- 3 ounces shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll pizza dough into a rectangle.
- Coat entire surface with mayonnaise.
- Sprinkle with bleu cheese on all 4 sides.
- Mix together parsley and parmesan cheese.
- Sprinkle entire surface of the pizza roll with parsley/parmesan mixture.
- Sprinkle top with paprika.
- Roll pizza dough into a circular tube.
- Cut dough tube into 12 rolls about 3/4" wide.
- Place rolls on cookie sheet and let rise for 45 minutes.
- Bake rolls at 350° F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- While rolls are baking, prepare olive oil mixture for the tops.
- Melt butter; add olive oil and minced garlic.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove rolls from oven.
- Brush tops of rolls with olive oil mixture.