Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 6 eggs, hard boiled,cooled and peeled
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons crumbled bacon
- 1 tablespoon diced scallion
- 2 fluid ounces bleu cheese salad dressing
- rolls or bread, of choice
- Coarsely chop the eggs and combine them with the celery, bacon, scallion and bleu cheese dressing in a mixing bowl; stir well.
- Keep chilled until just before serving.
- Spread the salad evenly, topped with lettuce and tomato, on your choice of rolls or bread pieces of bread.
all our favorite goodies in our favorite sandwich! this is really a great egg salad.
Awesome. This is a great twist on a classic egg salad. Can be made with or without the bacon!
Very yummy and different from my traditional egg salad. I ommitted scallions in favor of white onion (1 small) which I had, skipped the lettuce and tomato, and added about 2 oz of crumbled blue cheese leftover from another recipe. This bumped up the blue cheese flavor sufficiently to cause my coworker to rate it "rocks!". Ate on toasted whole wheat for a yummy lunch. I'll definitely do this flavor combination again.