Aric Ross's Note:
A very hearty pasta dish that utilizes the unique taste of bleu cheese. This recipe is great for dinner parties or anytime you want to impress guests with a very unique dish. A vegetarian delight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- 2Add the zucchinis and garlic and cook until the zucchinis are tender.
- 3Stir in the wine, bleu cheese, cream and pepper.
- 4Simmer for 10 minutes.
- 5Add the tagliatelle to a large pan of rapidly boiling water and cook for 6-8 minutes, until tender.
- 6Drain, rinse under warm water, drain again.
- 7Return pasta to the pan.
- 8Add the sauce and toss through the pasta for a few minutes over low heat.
- 9Serve sprinkled with parmesan cheese and parsley.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bleu Cheese Tagliatelle
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.1
- Calories from Fat 238
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 138.2 mg
- Sodium 324.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 16.9 g