Recipe by Aric Ross
A very hearty pasta dish that utilizes the unique taste of bleu cheese. This recipe is great for dinner parties or anytime you want to impress guests with a very unique dish. A vegetarian delight.
- 1 ounce butter
- 2 zucchini, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 3 1⁄2 ounces white wine
- 3 1⁄3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 9 1⁄2 ounces cream
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 lb white or green tagliatelle pasta noodles
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- chopped fresh parsley, to garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt the butter in a frying pan.
- Add the zucchinis and garlic and cook until the zucchinis are tender.
- Stir in the wine, bleu cheese, cream and pepper.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the tagliatelle to a large pan of rapidly boiling water and cook for 6-8 minutes, until tender.
- Drain, rinse under warm water, drain again.
- Return pasta to the pan.
- Add the sauce and toss through the pasta for a few minutes over low heat.
- Serve sprinkled with parmesan cheese and parsley.