Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Carefully slice the top off each tomato and scoop out the inside.
- Place the hollow tomatoes in a bowl of ice and water, and then cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In a food processor, puree the ricotta and cottage cheese until smooth; transfer to a small bowl.
- Add the crumbled blue cheese and a dash of Tabasco; stir until blended- cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- At serving time, drain the tomatoes on paper towels.
- Stuff each tomato with blue cheese mixture and arrange on a platter.