Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- ---To prepare the mayonnaise---.
- In a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the egg, lemon juice, mustard, and vinegar.
- Turn on the motor and process for 30 seconds.
- With the motor running, slowly add the oil in a thin stream.
- When the mayonnaise has emulsified, season with salt and pepper and add the blue cheese; pulse the machine for 5 seconds.
- Press through a fine-mesh sieve and store, covered, in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- ---To prepare the slaw---.
- Toss the cabbage with enough mayonnaise to coat.
- Add the green onion and bleu cheese.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss again.