Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Adds a little bite to crockpot potatoes; very little effort to make. The cook time is when cooking on high.
- 2 lbs red potatoes, diced
- 1 1⁄4 cups green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces blue cheese
- Layer potatoes, 1 cup onions, basil, 1 tbs of oil, salt, and pepper in a crockpot.
- Cover and cook 7 hours on low or 4 hours on high.
- Gently stir in cheese and remaining oil.
- Cook an extra 5 minutes on high.
- Top with green onions and serve.
We loved these potatoes! When I added the blue cheese, I also added some shredded cheddar (I love cheese!). Great recipe to use when you don't want to heat up the oven.
My kind of recipe! Quick, easy, delicious! Thank you for posting!
For people who like blue cheese, these are great. We love them with all kinds of grilled meats. Hubby in particular loves them.