Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This treat can either be served with hot toast and a green salad as a starter or with crackers as an addition to a buffet table. Either way, enjoy!
- 225 g blue cheese, crumbled
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 29.58 ml port wine
- 44.37 ml mayonnaise
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 4 pecan halves
- Process the cheese, butter and port until smooth.
- Mix in the mayonnaise and black pepper.
- Spoon into 4 individual ramekins and press a pecan half on top of each.
- Cover and chill until needed.
This was simply wonderful! We spread it on sourdough baguette slices, and everyone loved it, right down to my 10-year-old who said we should have it often. It is so simple and quick to whip up, I'm sure I WILL be making it often.:) Thanks, Madeleine, for sharing the recipe!