- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green bell pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add macaroni and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium heat combine butter, salt, pepper and bell peppers. Simmer until heated through. Stir in cream, flour, yogurt, bleu cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Stir cooked macaroni into cheese mixture and serve hot.