1 hr 15 mins
A tasty cheese log for the holidays.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely chop walnuts and parsley and set aside.
- 2Mix remaining ingredients together.
- 3Place on plastic wrap and use the wrap to shape the mixture into a log.
- 4Roll the log in the walnut/parsley mixture.
- 5Wrap in fresh plastic wrap and chill for at least an hour.
- 6Slice and serve on crackers or bagel chips.
Browse Our Top High Calcium Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All High Calcium Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bleu Cheese Log
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.3
- Calories from Fat 240
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 52.0 mg
- Sodium 413.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 13.1 g