Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
A tasty cheese log for the holidays.
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lb medium cheddar, grated
- 1⁄4 lb blue cheese, mashed
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion, grated
- Finely chop walnuts and parsley and set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients together.
- Place on plastic wrap and use the wrap to shape the mixture into a log.
- Roll the log in the walnut/parsley mixture.
- Wrap in fresh plastic wrap and chill for at least an hour.
- Slice and serve on crackers or bagel chips.