- 1⁄4 lb blue cheese, crumbles
- 1⁄2 quart buttermilk
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 lbs halibut, cut into 5 oz. pieces
- 1 red onion, sliced
- blue cheese, crumbles
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all dressing ingredients, add water to thin if needed.
- Chill (or use prepared blue cheese dressing of your choice).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large baking dish layer a thin amount of the blue cheese dressing.
- Lay fish on top and add another layer of dressing on top.
- Cover with sliced red onion and blue cheese crumbles.
- bake 30 minutes or until the halibut flakes.