Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Connie's recipe from family collection. Originally from Chart House.
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄3 cups mayonnaise
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- In a mixing bowl, combine first 6 ingredients and blend 2 minutes at low speed. Add mayonnaise and blend 1/2 minute at low speed, then increase speed to medium and blend an additional 2 minutes. Slowly add bleu cheese and blend at low speed no longer than 4 minutes. Refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
It was too much mayo for our tastes, even with halving it. I think next time I would sub buttermilk for the mayo to give the dressing more tang and make it thinner.
We loved this dressing. Bleu cheese is our favorite. This did not disappoint. Made for PAC Fall 2012