Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
My great aunt loved this recipe, and I grew up enjoying this with carrots!
- 1 quart mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1⁄2-1 cup blue cheese, depending on your preference
- 2 1⁄2 cups buttermilk
- garlic salt, to taste
- onion salt, to taste
- Mix cream cheese and bleu cheese.
- Add in mayonnaise until creamy.
- Add rest of indgredients and mix well.
Very good--this recipe is so close to my favorite Bleu Cheese recipe, I had to play--I removed the Onion Salt and added 1/2 small red onion very finely minces. I also removed the Garlic Salt and added 1 TBS. Tiger Seasoning and added 1 1/2 tsps. Dry Mustard. Also, I used a full cup of crumbled Bleu Cheese. It is delicious. Thanks ChefBri!!!!!!!!