Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with raw veggies or chips.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cream-style cottage cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onions
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons cream
- Beat or process the cottage cheese until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients, mixing well.
- More cream may be added for thinner dip.
- Refrigerate to blend the flavors and serve chilled.
I made this into a pasta saucejust by taking the recipe for 8,+mixing it +adding 25oz pasta ,added a small tub of blu cheese,a cold pasta