Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you don't like bleu cheese, this isn't a recipe for you. I, of course, do, and threw this together spur-of-the-moment one day when all I had in the kitchen was chicken, pasta, milk and bleu cheese. If you like a more liquid sauce, add more milk, if you like a creamier sauce, add less.
- 1 cup pasta
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 lb chicken
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- salt (optional)
- seasoning (optional)
- Bring water to a boil in a pot and add salt and pasta.
- Heat olive oil in pan and add chicken, salt and seasoning.
- Cook chicken thoroughly and drain.
- Cook pasta thoroughly and drain.
- Add pasta, chicken, bleu cheese and milk into small pot and heat until cheese is melted and sauce thickens, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat and serve.