1/3 Photos of Bleu Cheese Burgers
These thick (man-sized), tender, and very creamy bleu cheeseburgers are another one of our recipes made 'on the fly' with whatever was in the pantry. Be sure and use a good quality bleu cheese (we like Stella Brand). Ideal served with with Creamy Bleu Cheese Sauce. Use pita bread and add sliced tomatoes for a '2Bleu style' gyro.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (Stella brand)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Mix all meat ingredients into a bowl until combined. Form 4 patties. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 2Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Heat oil and butter in a large non-stick skillet over med-high heat. Add burgers and sear to brown (about 2 minutes on each side).
- 4Place burgers onto cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes until cooked throughout. Serve with Bleu Cheese sauce on warmed buns. NOTE: These burgers can also be cooked on the grill.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bleu Cheese Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (252 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 525.6
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 147.9 mg
- Sodium 1076.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 38.3 g