Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a variation on a recipe from the 1987 Make It Miami Cookbook. I dearly love bleu cheese and have never seen a ball recipe using it. When I saw it I looked at several other recipes. I like the bourbon in this one.
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 teaspoons Bourbon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- Blend cheeses, bourbon and mustard in a food processor.
- Place in a wax paper lined bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- At serving time, shape you you wish and cover with pecans.