Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from a cousin of mine. It has been a staple at our house for Christmas since I was a little girl. Now my sister or one of my nieces makes it. Many times it is shaped into a Christmas tree, bell, etc...
- 1 lb cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- toasted sesame seeds
- Cream softened cream cheese.
- Add cheddar and crumbled bleu.
- Mix well and shape into 1 large or 2 small balls.
- Roll in toasted sesame seeds.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.