- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chives
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped ripe olives
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 3 ingredients; beat at medium speed of electric mixer until smooth. Add bleu cheese and beat well. Stir in chives and olives. Mixture will be soft.
- Shape mix into a ball and roll into pecans. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Garnish with olives and parsley.
- Cook time - 2 hours - is minimum refrigeration time. 5 hours or more is best.