Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 10 cups torn salad greens
- 3 large ripe pears, sliced and cut in to pieces
- 1⁄2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil or 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar or 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the salad greens, pears, onions, cheese, and almonds.
- In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine the vinaigrette ingredients; shake well.
- Pour over the salad; toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.