Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe from a co worker and it is so good!! and it does not get easier! Make up to a week before you want to use them.
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) package blue cheese
- Mix everything together.
- Form into a large ball or a couple of smaller ones.
- Serve with a good cracker.
Great recipe! I made it for guests over the weekend and they really enjoyed it! I covered the cheese ball with about a 1/2 cup of assorted nuts and and it gave this recipe and interesting texture. Thank you for posting!