Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A little lower fat version than most bleu cheese dressings, with no taste taken away that I can tell. Treat yourself once in a while, and still stick to your diet! I recommend a really good veiny quality bleu cheese.
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Mix together everything but the cheese and milk to a creamy consistency.
- Add crumbled bleu cheese, and mix well.
- Add milk, a tablespoon or 2 at a time, until you reach the consistency you like for dressings.
- Enjoy lightly poured over salad.
Easy and good. I used garlic powder, plus table salt. It was perfect with the popping pepper packs (#55119) and left over garlic ginger chicken strips (#153159).DH the salad dude was very happy.