- 8 slices thinly cut rindless bacon
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons grainy mustard
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- butter (optional)
- 2 large tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- lettuce leaf
- 4 eggs, fried in bacon fa
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon till crisp.
- Combine mayonnaise and mustard.
- Toast bread lightly then butter if so desired.
- Spread toast with mayo/mustard mix.
- Top with sliced tomatoes, season then add lettuce leaves.
- Fry eggs in bacon fat and place on sandwich then season.
- Cover with second slice of toast.
- Serve immediately.