Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 min
Cook 40 mins
Make and share this Bless Tiramisu recipe from Food.com.
- Boil water and sugar and add in instant coffee powder. Strain mixture and leave to cool.
- For the cream:.
- Boil liqueur, coffee powder and sugar till dissolve.
- Hand whisk yolks till thick and pour hot coffee mixture over, whisking.Put coffee liqueur over a tin of water with ice to cool down completely.
- Mix gelatin and water and heat till dissolved.
- Whip fresh cream till just stiff.
- Add getatin into coffee liqueur and mix well using a hand whisk.
- Mix in the mascarpone cheese.
- Pour mixture into fresh cream and mix well with hand whisk. (Leave some cream for piping).
- Put a slice of cake into a expandable cake ring over a board.
- Brush with coffee syrup. Do not pour over.
- Pour 1/3 cream over.
- Put in another slice of cake, brush with syrup and another part cream.
- The final part must be the cream.
- Knock the tin for cream to settle.
- Pipe the word Tiramisu on top of cake.
- Put into freezer to freeze till set.
- Sprinkle chocolate powder.
- Cake must have a rim of about 1/2" away from the tin for the cream.