Recipe by KelBel
If you are looking for a quick and easy homemade yeast roll, you'll want to try this recipe. Use your blender to combine the ingredients. No kneading required. From TOH Thanksgiving.
Top Review by under12parsecs
These are really nice rolls. They have wonderful flavor and rose very nicely. They were not quite as light and fluffy as my favorite recipe, but are a great quick alternative.
- 1 cup skim milk, warm (110-115 degrees)
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package dry yeast
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 3 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, combine the warm milk, yeast, sugar, eggs and oil. Cover and process on low speed for 30 seconds or until blended.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and salt. Add the yeast mixture and stir with a spoon until combined. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled in size, about 30 minutes.
- Stir dough down. Fill greased muffin cups half full. Cover and let rise ntil doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.