Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a terrific way to use your food storage! It's easy, healthy, and delicious. It's also a good recipe to use for getting your family used to whole grains so they won't get sick if you ever have to use your food storage for a long length of time!
- Put the 1 cup milk and 1 cup wheat kernels (yes, uncooked and unsoaked whole wheat kernels) in the blender and mix on high speed for 4 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix on medium speed until well incorporated.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto heated griddle for each pancake, turn when bubbles cover top of pancake, cook to desired doneness.
- Top with butter and syrup, fruit and cream, or peanut butter and jelly.
- You may use reconstituted powdered milk and powdered egg from your food storage in place of the milk and eggs.