1/17 Photos of Blender Quiche - or Whatever You Have in Your Kitchen Leftover
1 hr 5 mins
The great part is you can use whatever leftovers (well...almost) you have on hand. This dish can be served hot or cold. Freezes very well! Use any cheese of your choice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup cooked and cubed chicken meat or 1/2 cup ham or 1/2 cup bacon
- 1/2 cup frozen zucchini or 1/2 cup spinach or 1/2 cup broccoli, cooked
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup baking mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Generously grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- 3Spread shredded cheese across bottom of pie pan.
- 4Cover cheese with meat and vegetables.
- 5In a blender, combine eggs, baking mix, salt, garlic powder, onions, parsley, and milk.
- 6Blend until smooth, then add olive oil.
- 7Blend until combined, then pour mixture over meat and vegetable layer.
- 8Sprinkle with paprika.
- 9Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- 10Cool 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Blender Quiche - or Whatever You Have in Your Kitchen Leftover
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 308.4
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 121.5 mg
- Sodium 486.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: