The great part is you can use whatever leftovers (well...almost) you have on hand. This dish can be served hot or cold. Freezes very well! Use any cheese of your choice.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup cooked and cubed chicken meat or 1⁄2 cup ham or 1⁄2 cup bacon
- 1⁄2 cup frozen zucchini or 1⁄2 cup spinach or 1⁄2 cup broccoli, cooked
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup baking mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Generously grease a 9 inch pie pan.
- Spread shredded cheese across bottom of pie pan.
- Cover cheese with meat and vegetables.
- In a blender, combine eggs, baking mix, salt, garlic powder, onions, parsley, and milk.
- Blend until smooth, then add olive oil.
- Blend until combined, then pour mixture over meat and vegetable layer.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes before serving.