Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- Assemble blender.
- Put eggs, onion, salt, flour, baking powder and 1/2 C potato cubes into blender container.
- Cover and process at#7 until smooth.
- Add remaining potatoes, cover and process 2 cycles at#9.
- Pour into a hot, well greased griddle.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
Well we really have it made these days! I remember when I was young back in the late 1960's and 70's I used to watch my grandma grating potatoes to make potato pancakes. I did it the same way until now. These potato pancakes we're excellent! my grandma used to have them for a side dish with pork roast or chops with applesauce.I will be making them again and again!
This is absolutely the BEST potato pancake recipe!!!! I'm so glad I found it again, thank you!!! This recipe was in the cookbook that came with my Mom's Osterizer blender many years ago. I have made other recipes, but this one always makes my guests gobble them up and ask for more!!!! So it is Easter Sunday and these are going to be hit!!!!!
I have been looking for this old recipe for a long time. I see it originated from the same blender recipe book I had used, but lost. Thank you!