Top Review by LeAnn T.
Well we really have it made these days! I remember when I was young back in the late 1960's and 70's I used to watch my grandma grating potatoes to make potato pancakes. I did it the same way until now. These potato pancakes we're excellent! my grandma used to have them for a side dish with pork roast or chops with applesauce.I will be making them again and again!
- 2 eggs
- 1 small onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 cups cubed raw potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Assemble blender.
- Put eggs, onion, salt, flour, baking powder and 1/2 C potato cubes into blender container.
- Cover and process at#7 until smooth.
- Add remaining potatoes, cover and process 2 cycles at#9.
- Pour into a hot, well greased griddle.
- Drain on absorbent paper.