Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe came from my allergist. It's a recipe with lemon juice and no vinegar.
Make and share this Blender Mayonnaise recipe from Food.com.
- 2 eggs (room temperature)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups vegetable oil
- Combine eggs, juice and salt in a blender at high speed for 1 minute.
- Slowly add 1 tsp oil while blender is set on medium.
- Contunue adding the rest of the oil until mayo is emulsified Store in the fridge in a glass jar for up to three days.
mine turned out runny.but taste alright.
Excellent! Was a little hesitant to try this, but it worked great!
Great! Blended thick and creamy in my hi-speed blender. I think speed is key for good emulsification. I added a tblspoon of mustard.