Recipe by Dawn
An easy way to prepare this versatile sauce. Enhances the flavour of vegetables, dinner crepes, and egg dishes. My favorite way is to serve it over asparagus.
- 1 cup butter
- 4 egg yolks
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter and set aside.
- Combine all other ingredients into blender or food processor and process.
- While blending add butter in a slow steady manner and continue blending.
- Heat mixture in a sauce pan until hot, but not boiling.
- Continue to stir while heating.